Clear all

MEMBERS' EMAIL ADDRESSES

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@lm-reps)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

IS THERE ANY REASON WHY EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE NOT DISPLAYED?  I HAVE SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH KAYFOUR, WESTY, WACCP, AARON THOMAS, HOOF HEARTED, K4-713, COWHAND PETE, GEEZER 01 1902, WILDCAT44, SHADOWMOM01 AND AIRLANES.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ON THE LIST TO RECEIVE COLLECTIONS OF OTR SHOWS THAT OTHER REPS MEMBERS RELEASE, SUCH AS THE ONE ALAN LITSEY IS SENDING TO PROBABLY 40 MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP AND THE OTRR GROUP NEXT WEEK, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS AT MAUPIN1966@YAHOO.COM.  THEY ARE ALL FREE, COVERED BY YOUR MEMBERSHIP DUES.

(@lyndseydabek)
Member Admin

@LM REPS Thank you for this, Larry!  Email addresses are not displayed to allow some privacy and spam protection since any visitor can see our posts as a guest not signed in.  Thank you for adding your contact here!

Anyone can join the Forum, even if they are not REPS Members, so it's great to share that people can email you as our Library Manager for more content and access.  

You and Alan are providing some great materials and I encourage our guests, members and visiors to connect with you for more OTR resources, distros and updates! 

Thank you for all you do for REPS, Larry! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: