Notifications
Clear all

New Distribution - A Taste of Horror

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@basemike64)
Topic starter  

I have put together a distribution of 10 radio episodes for release next week.  I will be sending out an email over the next few days asking for those interested to email me (basemike64oh@yahoo.com). 

I have always been a fan of horror programs and those were the first shows/series that I collected. This release includes horror, terror, or supernatural tales from Old Time Radio.  Some will be familiar, some obscure, and still others from non-Horror series that have horrifying themes.  Now, very few OTR horror tales are truly scary by today’s standards, so have no fear of these shows keeping you up at night.  I do hope, however, that you will nonetheless be entertained. 

The masters from Hollywood's Golden age of Horror Movies (Karloff, Lugosi, Carradine, Lorre, and Price) will be well represented as well as a literary classic, the first episode of the rare Far East Network production, Macabre, a Russian tale from 1842, and finally a story from a western (!) series rounds out the 10 episode collection.

- Mike

(@lyndseydabek)
Member Admin

Very cool, Mike!  

ReplyQuote
Share: