Clear all

[Sticky] REPS Trivia Fun!

10 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
(@lyndseydabek)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hello REPS Community!  Who wants to play some trivia?  Drop a question here and we'll see who might know the answer!! 🙂

(@lm-reps)
Eminent Member

IN WHAT FMOUS SCIENCE FICTION SERIES DOES AN EPISODE OCCUR IN WHICH A COLLEGE SUDENT CREATES A SUBSTANCE IN THE LABORATORY THAT DESTROYS THE WORLD?

LARRY MAUPIN

ReplyQuote
(@lyndseydabek)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lm-reps I'm guessing... Suspense?  Thanks for the question, let's see who else gets into guessing! 😉

ReplyQuote
(@lm-reps)
Eminent Member

@lyndseydabek

ReplyQuote
(@lm-reps)
Eminent Member

Suspense is a good guess, but the correct answer is X Minus One.

Larry Maupin

ReplyQuote
(@lm-reps)
Eminent Member

The Bronte sisters (Charlotte, Emily and Ann) were famous novelists in mid-19th Century England.  Charlotte wrote Jane Eyre, Emily Wuthering Heights and Ann The Tenant of Wildfell Hall.  In real life they had a younger brother named Patrick who drank himself to death.  A famous radio soap opera features three sisters and a brother.  The brother, whose first name is Grayling, appears bent on drinking himself to death.  The connection between this family and the Brontes seems too close to be a mistake.  Can you guess the name of the soap opera?  It may help to know that the fathers of the two self-destructive young men were both men of the cloth.

ReplyQuote
(@lm-reps)
Eminent Member

What little girl from Iowa married a famous Broadway matinee idol who was adored by a million other women?

ReplyQuote
(@lyndseydabek)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lm-reps I was thinking Judy Garland, maybe?  I'm not sure?  Any hints?

ReplyQuote
(@basemike64)

@lm-reps Answer to the college chemistry student question: Lights Out, Everybody, episode titled Oxychloride X

This post was modified 10 months ago by basemike64

ReplyQuote
(@lm-reps)
Eminent Member

The answer is Mary Noble.  It so happens that I am working on a collection of 20 episodes of Backstage Wife, all of great sound quality, that I will release to all REPS members who sign up for it, probably in early September.  Mary is the title character.

Larry

ReplyQuote
Share: